How to print paragraph titles in Studyworx3
Now you can print either completed or blank paragraph title sheets easily from Studyworx!
- Go to the main assignment page. (The page that lists all assignment tasks)
- Click on the charting assignment.
- Click "Start" and either fill in your titles OR if you wish to print a blank paragraph title worksheet just move on to the next step when the paragraph references appear.
- Click the "build" button from the toolbar at the top of the page. (It looks like a stack of papers)
- Click the "Print Paragraph Titles" link on the upper left-hand corner of the page.
- Click to open the print view in your browser.(In most browsers this is something like [ctr]+P)
- Check the paper size and the margins (If they do not look exactly right most modern browsers allow you to adjust those things from the print view.)
Hope this helps you, I have had requests for a paragraph printing function that printed them cleanly and in two columns so that it wastes less paper.
This will also help when creating paragraph title worksheets for students, since you can print them without filling them in. This gives you the ability to do paragraph titles by hand if you so need or desire.
Hope that helps!
If you have any trouble please report it by clicking here and filling out the form.