Registering for a school
Once you have a user account and have successfully signed in you are ready to register for an online school with Studyworx.
When you log in you will notice that there are a list of available schools near the bottom of your navigation column.
- Choose the school you wish to participate in from the list.
- You will be taken to the school registration page.
- This page contains information about the school and any prerequisites for participation.
- In the upper right hand corner you will see a small link that says "register for school" click this and answer the questions.
- This will register your user account for the school. This will be sent to the schools leader for confirmation.
- This is not an automated process, it requires the leader of the school to examine your registration and manually accept you into the school. This is a safeguard against unqualified users or even web-bots from registering for schools.
- You will receive notice when you have been accepted to the school.
- Congratulations! You are now a student! (If you are trying to register as staff it is the exact same process as registering as a student, the school leader will simply accept you as staff status instead of student status and you are all set.